- For 2011+ BMW F30 335i / F32 435i
- Engine model: N55B30
ARMA Speed’s HyperFlow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System combines ARMA Speed’s unique Airflow Guide Design and Vacuumed Sealed Carbon Fiber Airbox which isolates the engine bay’s hot air away from the intake to maximize the amount of cooler air into the engine.
While focusing on High Quality, High Efficiency, and Continuous Innovation, the ARMA Speed HyperFlow Carbon Air Intake is the ideal balance of performance and engine bay Carbon Fiber Restyling. This system’s induction box and intake piping have a much larger capacity over the OEM system. The 30 - 45% gain in volume ensures a smooth and stable airflow to the engine. Repeated testing on the street, racetrack, and dyno have proven the performance gains of the intake in real-world driving situations, and verify that the intake system responds well to the stock ECU tune, intercooler, and exhaust system.
With the best-looking carbon fiber intake system out there on the market, the gloss finish will perfectly complement your vehicle while giving you proven performance that you would expect from a True Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System.
- Increase Performance – Arma Speed’s HyperFlow Air Filter provides up to 50% more airflow. Smooth aerodynamic and airflow guided intake tube further increases the volume of air that reaches your engine. Less lag on takeoff, increase torque gains at low to mid RPM range.
- Protect Your Engine - State-of-the-art filtration system features thousands of microscopic cotton fibers. The innovative design of layered, cotton media helps to shield your engine from contaminants.
- Improve Engine Sound - A satisfying growl upon acceleration, yet quiet once at speed. Removes stock baffles and soundproofing components from the engine bay.
- Easy Installation - Installation can be completed in about 90 minutes or less. Easy to install and usually requires only basic hand tools. Direct bolt-on design, no cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation.
- No remapping of ECU/DME or additional tuning required to realize performance gains.
- Fully constructed Dry Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System
Part # ARMABMWF30-A